Still have to drill and sand these but I like them already!
Tuesday, 12 November 2013
I finally got round to tidying the craft room - I'm always putting this off as it takes soooo long and I'd rather just play with the clay. However, last week I decided enough was enough and it had to be done. I'm so glad I did as I found this fab bead set that I made well, I can't even remember when! I had forgotten all about them. Whoop.
Monday, 11 November 2013
Woh, I've finally found some time to list 3 new sets of beads on Folksy. I finished the beads quite some time ago and they've been sitting around waiting to be listed!
So here they are:
The first, a set of russet millefiori beads with mushroom and flower designs.
Then this set of lucious purple flower beads. Made using my purple flower canes and Zuleykha's wonderful sunflower tutorial.
And finally this set of mint beads made using my dragonfly cane and other flowers.